- March, 2014 – Operational nonconformance with their 500 series detectors
- August, 2005 - Installer liability resulting in mixed vendor installations
- June, 2016 - Recall on Linear LED T8 Lamp
- June, 2015 - Burn Hazard in Cree LED T8 Lamps
- April, 2012 - Voluntary Recall for specific All-Pro shower light trim models.
Eaton's Cooper Lighting
- January, 2015 - Recall on Motor Control Switch Family.
Eaton's Cooper Wiring
- April, 2012 - Product Recall Notice on ScopeMeter
100MHz and 200MHz 4 Channel Hand Held Oscilloscopes
- January, 2013 - Voluntary Recall for Certain Fluke 373, 374, 375 and 376 Digital Clamp Meters.
- February, 2012 - Product Recall Notice on ChekVolt non-contact voltage portals sold in mid to late 2011.
Grace Engineered Products
- November, 2016 - Product Recall Notice on 50A Twist-Lock, 3 Pole, 4 Wire Receptacles.
- August, 2012 - Solenoid Test Leads Manufactured in August 2012.
- August, 2015 - Recall on Residential Smoke Alarms and Combination Smoke/CO Alarms
- November, 2016 - Recall on Kidde NightHawk smoke detector, carbon monoxide alarms
- September, 2014 - AC/DC Powered Residential Combination Smoke/Co Alarm
- April, 2016 - Voluntary recall on four Test and Measurement products
- June 2014 - Quantum® ELM and ELM2 Fixtures with Rev B or Rev C circuit boards
- August, 2005 - Voluntary Recall of Indoor HID Acrylic Light Fixtures
- August, 2015 - Voluntary Recall on T8 Lamps: 73312-1 & 73315-1
- April, 2003 - Osram 8W LED Lamps
- July, 2016 - Compact Busbar Feeder Terminals and Blocks May Crack During Installation
- October, 2014 - Motor Protection Circuit Breaker & Motor Circuit Protector
- March, 2014 - PowerFlex 525 AC Drives, ONLY catalog numbers 25B-D2P3N104 and 25B-D6P0N104
- September, 2002 - Telemecanique 30/60/100/200 Amp Class D10 Disconnect Switches Manufactured between January 1, 2000 and May 23, 2001.
- November, 1998 - 60 & 100 Ampere F-Series Safety Switches, 30/60/100A T-Series Disconnect Switches in Pump Controls, 8538 Combination Starters, 9422 Switch Kits
- August, 2004 - Telemecanique 22mm XB4/5 Emergency Stop Push Button Operators Manufactured between November 1998 and May 2001.
- August, 2004 - Field modification of QMQB panelboard 400A and 800A connector mounting kits installed in Federal Pioneer QMQB panelboards, switchboards and low voltage switchgear assemblied manufactured prior to January 1, 1992.
- March, 2003 - Installer Liability Resulting From Mixed Vendor Installations
- September, 2010 - Product Recall for plug-in type QP circuit breakers and X-Press Pack loadcentres
- June, 2010 - Product Safety Notice for Circuit Breaker Handle and Lubricant Replacement Package
- September, 2009 - Potential Safety Issue with switch boards containing the cabled fire pump option
- November, 2017 - Voluntary recall on LED G9 HO Lamps
- May, 2011 - Product recall on EXIT, SORTIE and Bilingual signs
- December, 2009 - Safety Alert PCH48T and PCH4800T Construction Heater
- June, 2015 - WDK 2.5 / WDK 2.5 ZQV Terminal Blocks with Weakened Current Bar